Kuwasawa Design School now uses DesignFreeQ in education. Founded by Kuwasawa Yoko in 1930, Kuwasawa Design School is famous for it’s form follows function principles, similar and influenced by Bauhaus design.
Here are the secrets to the Measure Tool support:
(1) in the “Utilities” menu select “Add Command…”
(2) in the “Add Command” dialog select “Measure…” from the left popup
(3) click the >> button to move the command to the right popup and save the command
(4) go to the Utilities menu again and select the new item “Measure…”
(5) click “New” in the Measure dialog and select two points in your geometry
DesignFreeQ works like a drafting program should work, like a user would expect it to work. It’s not forcing the user to think the way a computer works. We listened to the needs of designers and modeled the user interface exactly the way he thinks.
Our Chinese translation of DesignFreeQ is 德设计惠.
Well, it’s spelled DesignFreeQ.
Auf dem Schirm
ein schwarzes Loch
und hinein fällt jedes Schaaaf
Ist schon so alt
ich nutz es noch
so find ich keinen Schlaaaf